If you are looking for safe accommodation, assistance and support, all the resources are available to you in our organization Open Gate/La Strada.
The SOS line offers the following services:
Informative/Preventive support of the SOS Line:
- Information on the problem of human trafficking
- Information for safe departure or work abroad
- Information on the precautionary measures when travelling abroad.
- Information about the labor legislation in the country of destination.
- Information necessary for examining employment contracts.
- Information on registered licensed employment agencies available on the website of the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy
- A phone list and addresses of other international and non-government organizations that handle the problem of human trafficking;
- A list of other SOS lines for other types of help on the territory of the Republic of Macedonia;
- A phone list for assistance against human trafficking abroad;
- Contacts from the Diplomatic missions and Consular posts of the Republic of North Macedonia available on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Macedonia.
- A list of the visa regime for the citizens of the Republic of Macedonia; available on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Macedonia.
- Information on workers’ rights in Macedonia
- Work permit for a foreigner available on the website of the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy
- A list of the visa regime for the aliens in the Republic of Macedonia;
- Extant laws on fighting human trafficking;
Contact and accommodation in a shelter
Basic legal advice
Information and assistance in trouble
Assistance in establishing contacts with relevant institutions
Ensuring direct contact for support and help to potential and victims of trafficking and theirs family.