Open Gate put an accent on the activities for prevention and education as a basic condition for the protection of people at risk especially young people from human trafficking through implementation of preventive and educational activities among vulnerable population in schools and other institutions improving their knowledge, skills and abilities.
Activities are related to:
- Preventive workshops with children at risk by visiting primary and secondary schools, colleges
- Training for peer educators
- Creation and distribution of preventive educational materials
- Information, advice and support through the only, free SOS help line in the country
- Training for professionals, social work centers, educational institutions, the media, members of the national network of NGO’s-BUDNOST for combating human trafficking and all those who can contribute and give assistance for the trafficked persons