If you are looking for safe accommodation, assistance and support, all the resources are available to you in our organization Open Gate/La Strada.
The SOS line offers the following services:
Informative/Preventive support of the SOS Line:
- Information on the problem of human trafficking
- Information for safe departure or work abroad
- Information on the precautionary measures when travelling abroad.
- Information about the labor legislation in the country of destination.
- Information necessary for examining employment contracts.
- Information on registered licensed employment agencies available on the website of the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy
- A phone list and addresses of other international and non-government organizations that handle the problem of human trafficking;
- A list of other SOS lines for other types of help on the territory of the Republic of Macedonia;
- A phone list for assistance against human trafficking abroad;
- Contacts from the Diplomatic missions and Consular posts of the Republic of North Macedonia available on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Macedonia.
- A list of the visa regime for the citizens of the Republic of Macedonia; available on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Macedonia.
- Information on workers’ rights in Macedonia
- Work permit for a foreigner available on the website of the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy
- A list of the visa regime for the aliens in the Republic of Macedonia;
- Extant laws on fighting human trafficking;
- Contact and accommodation in a shelter
- Emotional support
- Psychosocial assistance
- Basic legal advice
- Information and assistance in trouble
- Assistance in establishing contacts with relevant institutions
- Ensuring direct contact for support and help to potential and victims of trafficking and theirs family.